I started working on them shortly after primary school. That’s why I’m a programmer these days.
- I.G.W.O.C.T.I.S.I. – engineering graduation game project implemented in 4-person team (end of 2012)
- Doomsday Preppers – delivering last features and fixing some bugs for 2 months (2013)
- War of Warlocks – a cool killed-after-release mobile adventure card game I worked on for over a year (around 2014)
- some RTS project prototype without a name – worked over 2 months (2014). I hate Unity3D after that (and professionally went to web development).
- Classic Marbles – my first Android game few years ago (2009)
- StickMen – 2 days challenge to make multiplayer shooter game (2010?)
- Lambda Cipher Genesis – night hackathon (2013)
- Jay – online game jam (Ludum Dare #34 – 2016)
- What the hell ?!? – KrakJam 2017
- few other bigger and smaller projects inbetween but none well enough prototyped to be worked on